Studio 9

Nothing's Impossible

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The gift I will never forget

Thou think the thought, the tale today,
Here I am and this day I pray,
Ever ye bless and he came thy way.

God, he went that special mile,
In love he made me happy and smile,
Fourteen I was and till this little while,
Togetherness like enormous like river Nile.

Idle I was then, he went away to heaven.

Silver wrapped the gift of his,
Holiness no love, the state of bliss,
All he done was never said but meant,
Labored by God, the angels HE sent,
Liar HE his, took him away from me.

Nailed the fact, the fact it bounds,
Enigma? No. Realisms, everyone counts,
Vengeance and fury that grew within, unlike
Every others he committed no sin,
Rest in Peace, over evil he’ll win.

Familiar faces turned; oh it’s my birthday,
Over fifteen presents and one was his,
Reeved his gift and discovered the pen,
Glory to God, I still remember then,
Ever I cherish, the love that was shown,
To Angles I sing, for his pleasance is known.

- Julien

No comments:

Post a Comment