Studio 9

Nothing's Impossible

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gangtok


A marvelous journey for me, not least,
To the far-far land of the Indian East.
I went thither on job, not for joy.
Geared up merely to the given task, I was.
The travel, I’ll name it “Talent Quest”
And we are the three, the team, the best.

I have to contrive an expression to explicate
The serene beaut of the Himalayas.
The calmness the peace the place they bring
Along the gentle breeze that drawn close.
Diamonds flew from the heaven and hit
The ground so hard and be called rain.

The foggy day, an indistinct vision and
Dampness spread across those streets.
I could see neither sky nor even a meter high,
The trees, the valley are forbidden by.
The pleasance of the company, friend and chauffer
Boosted the thought, no matter what.

The pouring adamants did not stop then
The people of the place, waited for them.
Grouped our self when that action was on
After dawn, the rain declared won.
Everyday we witnessed the heavy rain.
Despite..! Our spirits stayed on forever.

- Julien

No comments:

Post a Comment