Studio 9

Nothing's Impossible

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Am Waiting For You


I took the horse and rode so fast, which
Drifted me to the Royal Wall.
I brought neither spear nor a sword,
Just the word of love to the one I adore.
Beyond the forest the path I passed,
The longest night for this knight so far.

Greeny woods, purblind the place the darkness,
The grasses were grown, so thin and soft.
The beautiful sight engraved, the fireflies
Illuming the ground till the crown.
Gentle stream besides, they hit the rock.
The log they carry, they carry euphony.

The sneaking moon, tries creeping the land,
The unveiled forest gained the night sun. I walked;
Yes I did to know the way is the clearest,
On return the knight is accompanied by the dearest.
The bumble bees over the silver trees, they prepare to
Sing the berceuse, for my honey’s forty winks.

As I passed, the fort I reached.
Near the bridge I stood still, with my strongest will.
Beside the endearing Andalusian.
I’ll wait for thee, for thee I’ll wait.
Can thee hear I sing? Near the fortress gate..!
Let’s leave to live the life my love.

- Julien

2 comments: